What MBA Fundraising Co-Founder Will Be Doing:
- Lead company operations, financial and organizational management, and milestones (e.g. product launch, customer acquisition and revenue).
- Own go-to-market and overall strategy and vision as MBA Fundraising Co-Founder along with the founder who is responsible for Product.
- Work closely with the founder to ensure the company is delivering on critical milestones for the next round of funding.
- Secure and negotiate creator partnerships that will help accelerate the growth of the company.
- Ensure MBA Fundraising Co-Founder reaches product market fit and focuses on
- , scale the business and own sales and marketing.
- Develop fundraising strategy and develop investor relationships.
What MBA Fundraising Co-Founder Must Bring:
- Previous experience in building and growing an artificial intelligence SAAS platform or an educational technology startup
- Demonstrated skills in a startup leadership capacity
- Ability to think strategically and the foresight to think about problems ahead of time.
- Experience leading customer outreach, understanding market needs, and driving the company towards product market fit
- Successful fundraising experience
- Business development and/or operations experience
- Demonstrated ability to kick start, grow and scale sales and business development efforts for marketplace products
- Have strong connections and networks among key decision makers in our target industries
Characteristics That We Value in a MBA Fundraising Co-Founder:
- Accountability: obligation and willingness to take responsibility for our actions
- Integrity: never compromising on the right thing to do
- Leadership: ability to influence others to follow you and lead the team towards a common vision for the future
- Empathy: genuinely caring for the well-being of classtime.ai team, and supporting each other professionally and personally
- Grit: sticking with projects and work hard through good and bad times. High pain tolerance and can perform well under stress or pressure.
- Balance: working hard, but ensuring that we remain well-rounded individuals with a life and passions outside
- Collaboration: prioritizing team over ego
- Results orientation: setting ambitious goals for
- , and being extremely results-driven in nature
- Self-awareness: ability to recognize what we know and don’t know, and to ask for help when needed
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Selection for employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.